Join us for a laid-back and paw-some Beagle Meet-Up! Whether you’re a seasoned Beagle enthusiast or a first-time Beagle parent, come share the joy of these lovable hounds.
- Connect with other Beagle owners, share stories, and exchange tips and tricks for happy and healthy Beagles.
- Spoil your Beagle with tasty treats! Bring your Beagle’s favourite snacks or grab a free puppachino*!
- Let your Beagle socialise and play. Watch them make new friends and enjoy some tail-wagging fun.
- Chat with Beagle Welfare volunteers about all they do to help the beloved breed.
- Join us for a gentle stroll around the grounds of Staunton Country Park.
- Visit our exhibition by the Heritage Hub about the history of the Leigh Park Beagles.