The Grazing Rooms and Paula Rego Exhibition at Petersfield Museum
Sky Park Farm is delighted to support Petersfield Museum’s current Paula Rego exhibition with an exclusive offer. All visitors who book a ticket and visit the exhibition between Wednesday 13th and Friday 15th July (inclusive) can enjoy a glass of Tinwood Sparkling wine or a soft drink when dining in The Grazing Rooms at Sky Park Farm, Wednesday 13th – Friday 15th July.
The exhibition follows a major retrospective at Tate Britain. It celebrates the work in print of Dame Paula Rego, one of the most important figurative artists of our time known particularly for her paintings and prints based on storybooks.
The Grazing Rooms at Sky Park Farm offers exceptional seasonally inspired dishes, with something for everyone from breakfast to lunch and tea. In addition, the expert chefs curate a series of special, ticketed, evening tasting dinners.
- Wednesday 13th, Thursday 14th and Friday 15th July
- Paying visitor to the Paula Rego exhibition at the Petersfield Museum will receive a voucher for the free drink with a main meal in The Grazing Rooms, Sky Park Farm, over the same dates, 13th – 15th July.
- Adults over the age of 18 will be offered one glass of English sparkling wine or soft drink. Children will be offered one soft drink.
- The voucher must be presented on arrival at The Grazing Rooms with a valid exhibition ticket.
- The voucher can be used between 13th-15th July only.
- Table bookings in advance are advised to avoid disappointment.
About Petersfield Museum
Petersfield Museum aims to promote the preservation, understanding and enjoyment of the history and cultures of Petersfield and the surrounding villages by showcasing the extensive and varied local history, archaeology and art of the area and the wider history of dress through exhibitions, research, education and outreach. For more information visit Petersfield Museum
The Paula Rego Exhibition has been extended to 10th September, and is open Tuesday to Saturday between 10am and 5pm. For tickets click this link.